Providing Imaging Needs & Knowledge
The Buena Vista Regional Medical Center P.i.n.k. Project is designed to help women who are underinsured, or do not have insurance, access mammography services.
- Women age 40 and over.
- Women under age 40 with breast symptoms or strong family history of breast cancer.
- Women with incomes at or below 250% of the poverty level or the underinsured/uninsured.
- Women who reside in and around Buena Vista County.
Cost of the mammogram:
- Services are free to women who qualify.
- If follow-up is needed for an abnormal mammogram, assistance will be given in locating providers and funding.
Breast imaging and education includes:
- Mammogram and self-breast exam education will be performed at Buena Vista Regional Medical Center.
- Interpreter will be available as needed.
To see if you qualify for a free mammogram or for more information:
Call Buena Vista Regional Medical Center
Diagnostic Imaging/X-Ray at 712.213.8691.