BVRMC Oncology & Infusion Center Services:
The Oncology & Infusion Center has it’s own private entrance on West 5th Street and provides outpatient medical hematology/oncology services.
- Provide a community based hematology and cancer treatment center.
- Comprehensive Medical Oncology services with Siouxland Hematology Oncology Associates and the June E. Nylen Cancer Center.
- Patient Advocate
- Nursing Care Coordinator
- State-of-the-art Pharmacy, Laboratory, Nuclear Medicine, and Radiology Services.
- Professional oncology nurse is available 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Educational resources and cancer support groups including:
- UnityPoint Women’s Health Boutique & Products
- Cancer Help Link
- Circle of Support Group
- Community Based Hematology and Cancer Treatment
- TYSABRI Infusion Center Click here for information on TYSABRI Infusion.
- Local family physicians provide essential supportive care allowing our patients to remain close to home and family, during and after treatment.
- Siouxland Hematology Oncology Associates and June E. Nylen Cancer Center, of Sioux City Iowa provides access to clinical Research trials from major cancer research groups.
- Involved with BVRMC A.W.A.R.E. (Annual Walk And Run Event) which is an ongoing fundraising program used to benefit those who are receiving cancer treatments at BVRMC in purchasing wigs, prosthesis, personal cancer recovery items, medical expenses, gas or groceries.
The BVRMC Oncology & Infusion Center offers a unique blend of the most current treatments and technology with caring support from our committed staff, all of who understand the effects of cancer and challenges you face.
For more information about our services contact:
Robin Koster, RN, BSN, Oncology Supervisor
We can be reached at 712.213.8672.