The Diabetes Education team of health care professionals at BVRMC offer:
- Team-Based Approach: patient, physician, nurse educators and registered dietitians.
- Diabetes: learn what it is and how it affects the body.
- Blood Glucose Monitoring Instruction
- Medication Information: orals/insulin
- Meal Planning: assessment and guidance
- Diabetes education is covered by Medicare, Medicaid, and most insurance companies.
Let the professional Diabetes Education Team at Buena Vista Regional Medical Center educate and support your efforts to self-manage diabetes.
For More Information…
Call (712) 213.8673