Check out this BVRMC Auxiliary video that shows the history of how it all begin.
BVRMC Auxiliary Needs You!
You choose your level of involvement:
Volunteer or Contribution Only
Questions? Call Mary Drey, Volunteer Coordinator, at 712.213.8619.
Any new member will receive a 40% off coupon to be used in the Gift Shop.
An annual donation – your choice of $5, $10, $15, $20 etc.
Life Membership: One time donation of $125.
All members receive mailings about upcoming fundraisers and events.
Your donation helps us better serve our patients.
The Auxiliary receives money from membership dues, fundraisers, donations and by the BVRMC Gift Shop. With proceeds we buy needed equipment for the hospital to help staff better serve patients.
Projects include nursing scholarships, amenity bags and other areas that help BVRMC be the best place for patients to receive care.
A Few Benefits
When You Volunteer
• Volunteer areas: Main Information Desk, Café Latte, Gift Shop.
• Free ice tea or regular coffee in the BVRMC Bistro when you volunteer.
• 1 – 75¢ item from Café Latte when you volunteer.
• Gift Shop discount.
• Free flu shots.
• Discounted car wash tokens and movie tickets.
• Discount Passes for: King’s Pointe Waterpark, Sunrise Pointe Golf Course, Pirates’ Pointe miniature golf course.
“Volunteering enriches your life by helping others,” BVRMC Volunteer.