Appointments available to fit your schedule!
Are you at risk for a stroke?
- Stroke affects 1 in 5 women and 1 in 6 men.
- Many people who suffer a stroke have had no symptoms or warning
- The National Stroke Association states that your chance of stroke doubles every decade after age 55.
- Each test generally takes less than 10 minutes. They are absolutely painless, non-invasive, and you don’t even have to remove your clothing.
- Cost is $110.00 for all three tests or $40.00 per individual test.
What screening tests are available?
- Carotid Ultrasound / Stroke ScreeningVisualizes the build-up of fatty plaques in the carotid arteries, which is the leading cause of stroke.
- Abdominal Aortic AneurysmScreening
Visualizes the presence of an aneurysm (enlargement) in the abdominal aorta that could lead to rupture of artery causing sudden death.
- Ankle / Brachial Index Screening
Peripheral artery disease screening detects artery disease in the legs. It is 4-5 times more likely you will die
from heart disease if you have peripheral arterial disease.
Call 712.213.8691 for more information.