VISITOR RESTRICTION UPDATES
- Emergency Room— No visitors allowed at this time.
- Same Day Surgery/Endoscopy— No visitors allowed at this time.
- Outpatient Services—(Rehab, Cardiac Rehab/Pulmonary Rehab, Wound Care, Diabetes Ed, Oncology, Diagnostic Imaging, Respiratory Therapy, Lab, NWIBJSS, BV General Surgery) — No visitors allowed at this time.
- Exceptions will be for pediatric patients—allowing for parents to accompany them, or in the case of a person needing assistance due to cognitive or physical limitations.
- First Embrace Obstetrics– Patients can continue to have one support person who stays in the room the entire time.
- Hope Harbor and Med-Surg — No visitors allowed at this time. (Only exceptions at discretion of Dept. Director and/or primary care provider.)
- BVRMC Pharmacy— Curbside pick-up, mail and delivery. Please use curbside pick-up from your vehicle. Call 712.213.8065 and we will meet you at your car.
Restrictions that remain in place:
- No public (patients or visitors) in the Bistro.
- Meal Service remains limited to inpatients and staff.
- BVRMC Main Entrance doors will be locked at 6:00 p.m. on Fridays and will reopen at 6:00 a.m. on Monday mornings.
*All visitors will be screened and must wear a face covering while in the facility. Anyone with a fever, cough or flu like symptoms should stay home and reschedule their appointment for a later time.
BVRMC is accepting handmade masks. We ask that you follow the pattern and instructions below when making masks. For questions, please contact Mary Drey, Volunteer Coordinator at 712.213.8619.Get the Instructions Corona Virus information and guidelines.