Buena Vista Regional Medical Center employees over 400 individuals from over 50 different communities. BVRMC celebrates employees children with valedictorian honors among their graduation class.
Congratulations to these outstanding honorees for 2019. Shown are honorary student with their parent in the following order.
- Hannah Colshan, River Valley High School, major in nursing at St. Luke’s College. She is the daughter of BVRMC Director of MedSurg/ICU, Deb Colshan.
- Grant Gasner, Storm Lake High School, will be attending Iowa State University, major undecided. Mom, Kathy Jones is a physical therapist with BVRMC Rehab Services.
- Annika Patton, Alta-Aurelia High School, will attend University of Northern Iowa with plans to major in Business Administration and Sport Marketing. Her father, Dave Patton is an AEMT at BVRMC.
- Brittany Turnquist, Alta-Aurelia High School, will major in elementary education at Morningside College. Mom, Carrie Turnquist, Executive Director of Human Resources.
- Anna Tiefenthaler, Newell-Fonda High School, will first attend University of Northern Iowa with plans to continue her education at Allen in Diagnostic Imaging. She is the daughter of Stacey Tiefenthaler, BVRMC Newell-Fonda School Nurse /Same Day Surgery/RN.